Your next step to becoming an expert in Content Marketing is to:
1. Attend the next in-person workshop on Monday, August 10, 2015 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
1. Attend the next webinar on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (CST).
As a bonus, you will be provided with Open Enterprise Pro for their own use. OE Pro includes the free, open source version (CE) of Open Enterprise + Premium Components + 3 months of Intelligence Pro. You can use your instance for training, or to build a site for yourselves or someone else.
To set up your free OE Pro site, you'll take three simple steps:
- Create a Pantheon (pantheon.io) hosting instance
- Create a Google Analytics property for enhanced Intelligence data
- Submit a Setup Request for installation of Open Enterprise on the Pantheon instance
3. Name your Pantheon site following the on-screen instructions.
4. Select Drupal 7 from the "Start with Core" section.
5. Once you have reached the Pantheon Dashboard, select "Team" from the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
6. Under "Team Members," type in email@example.com. Click "Add Team Member."
Google Analytics Setup:
2. Sign in to your Google account or create a separate Google account for this workshop, and select "Sign Up" for Google Analytics. You should be presented with a "New Account" screen.
3. Fill in your Account Name, Website Name, and add your website URL. Your URL will be http://dev-your-website-name.pantheon.io.
4. Ensure that all Data Sharing Settings are selected, and accept the terms & conditions from the pop-up window.
5. You should be presented with this screen, containing your Tracking ID. Record this tracking ID to use later on. Note: The screenshot below is a demo only, and that tracking ID is not functional.
6. Please save your login information, as we will access your Google Analytics account and set up tracking in Session 5.
Open Enterprise Setup:
2. Login to your account and click "Add a New Property."
3. In the Add Property screen, 1) Name your property, 2) Fill in your Google Analytics ID, 3) Copy-paste the URL for your Pantheon dashboard, 4) Fill in the Setup Code provided in your email.
You're done! We'll take care of everything on our end and get this site ready for our second session. See you on Monday, August 10th at 6:30 pm!
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.